Monday, January 29, 2007

Timothy Lee Does Not Have a Big Head!


In the previous round up I wrote a quip about the candidates for Treasurer having big heads. Obviously, anyone that would run for treasurer at any level for any organization is the antithesis of this. It is a substantial job with little to no glory or thanks. Timothy will do a great job, and I should have done a better job of front loading the appreciation.

And to the people in Flagstaff, yes I get what NAU actually stood for.

I do have to say that Timothy Lee has came a long way from being the drummer for Motley Crue, not even to mention the whole Pam Anderson thing. I'm happy he turned things around and got involved in party politics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tommy Lee was the drummer for Motley Crue

Framer said...

Yes, I know.